- 2 pounds Potatos (peeled, chopped, parboiled)
- 2 pounds Fish Fillets
- 1 cup Homemade Mayonnaise (room temperature)
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 stick (2 oz) Butter (cut into small cubes)
- 4 tablespoons Oil (get fancy use something delicious…Olive, Coconut, Almond..live a little)
- 8-10 round Butter Crackers (crushed, think Ritz crackers)
- 1/4 cup sliced Almonds
- 1 teaspoon Homemade Fish & Poultry Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheit. In a lightly greased 13×9 pan line bottom of pan with parboiled potatoes.
- Over potatoes evenly place cubes of butter, drizzle 2 tablespoons oil and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of F&P Seasoning.
- Pour 1/2 cup mayonnaise over all of the potatoes, then sprinkly 1/2 a cup of cheddar cheese over the mayonnaise.
- In a single layer place fish fillets on top of the cheese ensuring full coverage of the lower layers.
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup of mayonnaise over fish fillets followed by remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl mix crackers, almonds and remaining 1/2 teaspoon F&P seasoning until well incorporated. Generously cover the top of the cheese layer with cracker mixture, ensure that it is completely covered. Drizzle remaining oil evenly over the cracker mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown and fish is flaky and potatos are easily pierced with a fork.
Serve with a simple side salad of fresh spring greens, tomatos, onions & shredded carrots, topped with one of these delicious homemade salad dressings (link coming soon!!)